Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jonah Hill is The Sitter: Can You Feel It?

Even though The Sitter was released into theaters during December of 2011, I have just recently gotten around to watching it on DVD. Despite this movie being a (Dark?) comedy, I was surprised to see the amount of sensitivity Jonah Hill used while addressing the controversial issues in this film that many modern day families may be currently dealing with. The children in this film were also adorable and the mind boggling context managed to move the plot along in a way that kept me eager to see what was going to happen next. I have to say that I enjoyed this movie and found it to be quite funny. In my opinion, Jonah Hill always makes interesting movies. If you usually enjoy films starring Jonah Hill then it is likely that this movie will not be an exception.

I posted a video below of a Slick Rick song from the soundtrack which just so happens to mention Jonah Hill's name in the hook. Although it may seem unrelated, I also posted two videos by "The Fat Boys" because for some reason they come to my mind when I hear this song. Maybe "The Fat Boys" come to my mind because they are also from New York; or maybe it is just because they are somewhat comedians when they rap. Whatever the case may be, the videos are posted for your entertainment.


Here is a picture of how fashionable the children are in this movie. One thing that I noticed while watching this movie is that Cowboy boots and leather jackets can make a pair of pajamas look official. I also realized that tutus are simply adorable.


Speaking of official, here are a pair of Nike Zoom HyperEnforcer XD's and a Tommy Hilfiger waffle lined hoodie that may give you a similar result while wearing a tie; or vice versa.



No comments:

Post a Comment