Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Can I Say Something? - Reebok Classics


There is a Reebok commercial on YouTube featuring Tyga and Mike Posner both explaining how much work it takes for them to make a "classic" record. It was interesting to hear their point of view on the subject but... Can I say Something?

I have owned a couple of pairs of Reebok Classics in the past; by personal choice and also by luck of the draw. If you too have owned a pair of Reebok Classics then you may be able to relate to what I am about to write. One funny thing that I have noticed about my last pair of Reebok Classics is that the leather they are made of is so soft, after about a month or so of regular use, they begin to look more like Adidas.

-JK

Have you ever had a pair of Reebok Classics begin to look like this after a while?



No comments:

Post a Comment