Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tall, Blonde, and Available... in 3-D


If you have visited a Starbuck's Coffee Shop lately, you may have noticed that they now offer Blonde Coffee. They even have new "Blonde Coffee Mugs" to drink it in. The mugs sort of look like hard boiled eggs with a pinch of pepper sprinkled on; or sunny side up if that's what you prefer. In any case, I have taken a slight liking to the new mugs. You might even call it a crush. Furthermore, while admiring the new Blonde Coffee Mugs, I noticed that the design of the "City Lights" Starbuck's Card has somewhat of a three dimensional effect to it. I find that if you focus on the yellow lights on the card for a while, the rest of the design will pop out at you in layers. Well, I just thought this was too neat to go unmentioned. Before I go, I would also like to mention that you may be able to find Starbuck's "Peppermint Mocha" flavored ice cream at a grocery store near you, as it is currently available. If you are an ice cream fanatic, you might want to ASAP on that, as it is a "Limited Edition" flavor. Good Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment