Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I didn't do anything special to celebrate the New Year aside from going out to dine at a buffet. I originally wanted to go out to brunch, but this particular establishment was not offering pancakes and bacon; so I decided to wait until the dinner buffet. It turned out to be delicious for the most part. Pictured above is some prime rib, pot roast, scalloped potatoes, wild rice, fried shrimp, snow crab legs, pork and veggie filled spring rolls, chocolate cake, and red velvet cake. They also had other things like stuffed shells, mashed potatoes, and fried chicken but I could not fit anymore food into my tiny little body. On the way back from dinner, I had to battle some high winds and dense fog; but I still managed to make it to my destination all in one piece. If there is one thing that I can say after all this, it is that I definitely need to work on my buffet strategy for future occasions. I am still working on my list of New Year's Resolutions, but until then... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment