Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Home Videos From GukaTv


I was doing a routine browse on YouTube a while back and came across this video from GukaTV. This video was too funny to be left alone, so I decided that I would share it in one of my posts. I can't tell if these clips are scripted or not, but the shock value is hilarious.

Since I don't speak Russian I'll just assume it goes something like:
Welcome back to GukaTv. First up, we have a practical joke at work that goes terribly wrong... let's have a look. Wow, that guy really does a good job when he's not sleeping, he should be getting promoted soon, yes?

Next, we have a naughty little boy who just wants some attention. Wow, his communication skills are excellent. He literally charmed the pants right off of her, yes?

(hopefully my interpretation is somewhat accurate)




1 comment:

bizzyheadz.com said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog Antonella. I hope you continue to read my posts.

Post a Comment