Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stax: An American Love Story

How do you stack your Lay's? Since my recent discovery of the "All-American Cheeseburger" flavor of Stax by Frito Lay, I have been stacking mine like Jalapeno Burgers. It's simple, you just simulate a single or double burger by doing the following:

Single Stack = (1) Jalapeno flavored crisp in between (2) All-American Cheeseburger flavored crisps

Double Stack = (2) Jalapeno flavored crisps in between (3) All-American Cheeseburger flavored crisps

I also took some time to make an animated video of how to stack a Jalapeno Burger for yourself, and posted it [here] on my Google Plus page. I must say that I am no choreographer, but these Stax potato crisps might just leave your taste buds dancing. I hope you enjoy the video.

Link to Stax video



No comments:

Post a Comment